OFFICIAL OF THE YEAR FINALIST
David has been responsible for Cross Country control at M3DE, Spring HT, Adelaide 3 Day, Ballarat International HT, Tonimbuk International HT, Wandin International HT.
David has also been involved with events in Western Australia and Queensland during the 2019/20 season. David dedicates a huge amount of his personal time to work for the Eventing discipline and is also on the EV subcommittee.
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Level of competition officiated – state, national and/or international
- Contribution to the wider officiating community within their sport, i.e. mentoring, development initiatives, etc.
- Demonstrated commitment to continuous training and learning
HOW TO VOTE - VOTING HAS CLOSED
Before casting your vote we’d like you to get to know our finalists by reading their profiles below.
You’ll also need your membership number, so have it handy when you’re ready to make your selections. We also ask that you look at the criteria listed for each category and use these points to make your decision – remember, it’s not about just being a nice person!
When you are ready to cast your vote, simply click on the VOTE NOW button.
You must have been a financial member at some point during the period 1 July 2019 until Monday 21 September 2020 to be eligible to cast a vote. You are only able to submit ONE voting form per category. The following will be deemed void and will be removed:
- duplicate votes in a category by the same member
- unfinancial members (as per time period above)
- invalid or incorrect membership numbers