ADMINISTRATOR OF THE YEAR FINALIST
Lizzy is a passionate equestrian who spends an enormous amount of her time establishing and running top class horse competitions. From DJWTS to the National AOR championships, she gives it her all, with planning, grace and of course fun.
Lizzy is currently Event Director DJWTS a position she has held and delivered for many years. This is a prominent event not just in Victoria but Nationally.
Lizzy has been instrumental in leading the development of the Victorian AOR Squad and delivered, with the Committee, Victoria’s first hosting of the highly coveted National AOR Championships, which were a great success.
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Demonstrated initiatives to increase equestrian participation
- Success/size/level/uniqueness of event/s conducted
- Demonstrated high level of service to members of the club and the broader equestrian community
- Demonstrated good governance and communication
HOW TO VOTE - VOTING NOW CLOSED
Before casting your vote we’d like you to get to know our finalists by reading their profiles below.
You’ll also need your membership number, so have it handy when you’re ready to make your selections. We also ask that you look at the criteria listed for each category and use these points to make your decision – remember, it’s not about just being a nice person!
When you are ready to cast your vote, simply click on the VOTE NOW button.
VOTING HAS CLOSED
You must have been a financial member at some point during the period 1 July 2019 until Monday 21 September 2020 to be eligible to cast a vote. You are only able to submit ONE voting form per category. The following will be deemed void and will be removed:
- duplicate votes in a category by the same member
- unfinancial members (as per time period above)
- invalid or incorrect membership numbers