ADMINISTRATOR OF THE YEAR FINALIST
Jan has successfully delivered the Young Rider Development Program and been the Event Director and Co Event Director of the Youth Dressage Championships for 5 years. Jan has been a member of the organising committee since the event commenced in 2002. She has been involved as an official at almost every dressage event in Victoria.
Jan’s extensive, up to date and reliable knowledge of rules, along with her highly regarded integrity, makes her the ‘go to’ official for dressage at a state and national level. Jan’s attitude is one that is described as ‘more than 100% committed’, ‘tenacious’, and ‘tireless’.
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Demonstrated initiatives to increase equestrian participation
- Success/size/level/uniqueness of event/s conducted
- Demonstrated high level of service to members of the club and the broader equestrian community
- Demonstrated good governance and communication
HOW TO VOTE - VOTING NOW CLOSED
Before casting your vote we’d like you to get to know our finalists by reading their profiles below.
You’ll also need your membership number, so have it handy when you’re ready to make your selections. We also ask that you look at the criteria listed for each category and use these points to make your decision – remember, it’s not about just being a nice person!
When you are ready to cast your vote, simply click on the VOTE NOW button.
VOTING HAS CLOSED
You must have been a financial member at some point during the period 1 July 2019 until Monday 21 September 2020 to be eligible to cast a vote. You are only able to submit ONE voting form per category. The following will be deemed void and will be removed:
- duplicate votes in a category by the same member
- unfinancial members (as per time period above)
- invalid or incorrect membership numbers