2020 Off The Track
Jumping Horse of the Year
About this award
The Off The Track Jumping Horse of the Year award recognises the most consistently performing highest level performing Victorian Off The Track Jumping horse over the period 1 June 2019 to 31 May 2020.
- Horse must be Victorian EA Registered AND
- Have permanently resided in Victoria during the applicable period 2019/2020.
- Have raced and/or been officially trialled.
- Equestrian Victoria affiliated events are the only state qualifying events for applicable points.
- Any interstate events must also be affiliated with the applicable state branch to be counted towards points.
- Up to three wildcard shows (at the discretion of the committee) will also be considered.
“The more you celebrate in life, the more there is to celebrate”